Fade Out

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fade Out
Fade Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No idea!!! Let's start soemthing new LoL

3 posters

Go down

No idea!!! Let's start soemthing new LoL Empty No idea!!! Let's start soemthing new LoL

Post  KaiZelpher Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:28 am

Okay so I see Angus playing Borderlands but I think it's actually Liz palying and he's at work or he just doeons't know how to talk while playing a game on steam and I'm so sorry Zorine LoL the guy just said refer some friends and it was liek 3 weeks ago so doubt theyh were going to call after I said "I wouldn't bother if I was you they wouldn't care" but me so sorry.
KaiZelpher
KaiZelpher
Admin

https://fadeout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No idea!!! Let's start soemthing new LoL Empty Re: No idea!!! Let's start soemthing new LoL

Post  harlequin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 am

sigh.

It's okay Kenneth, my anger is quickly dissipating now. But seriously, you need to learn to respect others' rights to privacy!!
Remember the time you posted all those photos on facebook and i flew into a rage?
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

No idea!!! Let's start soemthing new LoL Empty Re: No idea!!! Let's start soemthing new LoL

Post  harlequin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:33 am

p.s. Never "assume" when it comes to other peoples' matters. If its our details (whether it be a phone number, photo, whateveR) ask first!
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiZelpher Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 am

Yes mam, won't happen again.
KaiZelpher
KaiZelpher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:36 am

Smile
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:40 am

Btw I'm downloading the latest standalone mega patch to prepare for your warcraft 3 reinstallation thus also giving you access to DOTA once more.

Basically so it simplifies your installation to this :

Install wc3 -> ONE big Patch -> Bored Aussie Rego -> DOTA!

as opposed to

Install wc3 -> Apply patch 1.1 -> apply patch 1.2 -> apply patch 1.3 -> etc. etc.

anyone else got any ideas for me to waste my workplace's bandwidth on?
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiZelpher Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 am

I bet my dota still wont' work afterwards -_- sigh. u should install steam and download patches and stuff LoL
KaiZelpher
KaiZelpher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 am

They just called me aswell Sad
Matt
Matt

http://dogsofwar-clan.com/dogsofwarforums

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 am

i wish i could ;(

My TF2 is like months behind on patches... there is no way my internet can keep up with that, I probably won't be able to play that game ever again.

Also.... shit, i forgot omg, the damn phone rang whilst i was in the middle of typing that.
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 am

Matt wrote:They just called me aswell Sad

LOL
*pat pat*
At least you didn't get all excited, thinking it was a call from a job you recently applied for ;(
what did you say to them? lol.
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 am

I just said i already have a gym at home

What job are you going for?
Matt
Matt

http://dogsofwar-clan.com/dogsofwarforums

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:47 am

ahhahahahahahhahaah

um yeah pretty much anything that i am good at, anything that tickles my interest, or anything to do with my degree.

Gotta run, other receptionist shall be arriving soon and i should look like i've been doing work!

laterzzzzzzz

oh i just remembered what i was gona say, I was gonna say I'm uninstalling HON today Very Happy
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down