Fade Out

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fade Out
Fade Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when you try and fk with Kai and Matteh while theyre leveling

3 posters

Go down

What happens when you try and fk with Kai and Matteh while theyre leveling Empty What happens when you try and fk with Kai and Matteh while theyre leveling

Post  Matt Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:08 am

Heheh I wrote a story because I wasnt frapsing Sad

So Last night me and Kenneth were leveling in Zul'Drak and we found someone who wanted to quest with us, I think his name was Felek or something. While questing we saw a level 75 NElf DK and being the "generous" (Laughing) horde we are let him live, 2 minutes later a lvl 80 Warlock drops out of the sky and starts unleashing hell on our dear friend Felek and sends him to the Graveyard. Kenneth shouts "MATT CLOAK LEVEL 80", so we both cloak and check out the situation. Then I see his guild name, Its the exact same one as the DK! So Kai and I are feeling pretty annoyed right now after being nice to the DK, Kenneth waits for his chance and pounces on him and subsequently owns him in about 3 seconds. Many LoL was had.

Not knowing what defeat is the Warlock revives back at his body and decides Matteh will be his target because his only a level 75 druid and his fighting a couple mobs, I get immolated and piss bolt away to safety and Kai owns him once again... Now feeling really pissed off the Warlock resses and trys to kill our friend Felek the level 75 Warlock, Felek runs for the nearest building to safety whilst Kai and myself give chase, owning him again. He respawns once more and I dispatch him quickly, many LoL's were had again.

We then went off to dinner thinking it was all over and how stupid that warlock was, but it was only the beggining....

A few hours later whilst questing we notice the DK again, he isnt as lucky this time. After cleaning the blood off we notice the warlock is back and he instantly has another go at us getting owned in a matter of milliseconds this time. The next half hour consisted of us cloaking, waiting for him to land and then owning the shit out of him. I dont believe he knew that Druid Cat form has Track humanoids so we knew exactly where he was at all times. Unfortunatly for me the level 80 could see me even when I was cloaked so taking advantage of this I was the bait, I would attack a mob and as soon as the Warlock would jump me I would change to bear and Kenneth would clean up.

One battle he actually decided to think and he used his succubus against Kenneth thinking I would be easy game... I wasnt and as Kenneth had done before dispatched him in a couple of seconds without losing much health at all. Kenneth then preceeded to eat his body as the final insult. We were at the point of wondering wether this Warlock would call upon his other guildies and if we would get to fight half a guild of Allies, however the Warlock had grown tied of being owned by people 5 levels below him and flew away leaving the DK to defend himself, after owning the Dk he finished his questing and flew away aswell.

The final tally -
What happens when you try and fk with Kai and Matteh while theyre leveling Pwnt
Matt
Matt

http://dogsofwar-clan.com/dogsofwarforums

Back to top Go down

What happens when you try and fk with Kai and Matteh while theyre leveling Empty Re: What happens when you try and fk with Kai and Matteh while theyre leveling

Post  harlequin Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 am

omg Matt this made me laugh so hard, HAHAHAHA LOLOL omg stupid ally, they deserved to die. Beautiful story. /claps

I hope you made some stupid alliance ragequit.

Well done Matt and well done Kenneth.
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

What happens when you try and fk with Kai and Matteh while theyre leveling Empty Re: What happens when you try and fk with Kai and Matteh while theyre leveling

Post  Matt Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 am

We actually saw the DK fly by us and didnt see the warlock with him Razz
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 am

haha maaaan

this is why i don't play PVP servers, I'm a total care bear and softie inside. Plus i just plain suck at PVP.
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 am

I had a lets not kill people policy aswell until I noticed the Alliance are faggots and couldnt care. Now every time I see an Ally I go "Wanna take him Kenneth?"
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:39 am

haha alliance = n00bs

yeah i usually stick by the "You don't start me I don't start you"
harlequin
harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:40 am

TBH I can only think of 1 time where playing a PVP server has been a problem for us and thats when that shaman killed us in Coldara
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiZelpher Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:51 pm

LoL awesome story can't believe you wrote something like this.
KaiZelpher
KaiZelpher
Admin

https://fadeout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum